Dr Said Jaboub is a Senior Consultant Uro-oncological, Reconstructive, Laparoscopic & Laser Surgeon. He has over 20 years of experience in the field of surgery and active member of several International Urological Societies.
Licenced as Senior Consultant Urologist by MOH in the private practice since 2017.
Head of the Department of Urology at the Armed Forces Hospital between 2011 till 2016.
He was appointed full time Consultant Urological Surgeon at Canberra & Calvary public Hospitals, Australian Capital Private Hospitals in the Australian Capital Territory Health Services between 2010 to 2011.
He was awarded & admitted to the Fellowship in Urology from The Royal Australian College of Surgeons [FRACS] January 2010,Australia.
He obtained Clinical Fellowship in Uro-oncology, Reconstruction, Laparoscopic and Laser surgery from Nepean public & private hospitals 2009,University of Sydney Australia.
He was enrolled in National Accredited and Structured Urological Training Program through the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Surgeons and Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand between 2005 & 2009 at the following hospitals:-
1. The Royal North Shore,The Matar public & Private Royal North Shore hospitals 2008,Sydney.
2. The Camberra & Calvery public Hospitals 2007, Canberra.
3. Liverpool & Campbelltown public Hospitals 2006, Sydney.
4. Neapain public & private hospitals 2005, Sydney.
Spent four years in Scotland, the UK in General Surgery and as well as completed OMSB core surgical program. He has obtained the Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons Of Edinburgh (MRCSEd)May 2003.
He was educated and graduated with Doctor of Medicine (M.D) & Bachelor of Health Science (BSc) from College of Medicine, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman (1995)
His areas of expertise are:
1. Advanced Endourological Surgeries:
a. Video Digital Flexible & Semi Rigid Ureterorenoscopies and laser fragmentation and dusting of renal, ureteric and bladder stones.
b. Laser Surgery: (Ablation of Upper Tract Tumors, Transurethral Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostate HoLEP).
c. Treatment of Urethral stricture disease by (LASER) incision and cook hydrophilic-S- dilators.
d. Transurethral Resection of Prostate & Transurethral Resection of Bladder (TURP&TURBT) using both bipolar & monopolar energy modalities.
2. Laparoscopic Surgery:
(Radical Nephrectomies, Nephroureterectomies, Adrenalectomies, Pyeloplasty, Mal-descended abdominal testes).
3. Open Major Surgery: (Nephroureterectomies, Partial & Radical nephrectomies, Adrenalectomy, Retropubic Radical prostatectomy (RRP) and Retroperitoneal and pelvic lymph nodes dissection, Partial and Radical cystectomies, Neobladder and Urinary diversions).
4. Open Major Surgery: Open Prostatectomies (benign disease), complex reconstruction of Ureteric, Ureterovesical & Vesicovaginal fistulae repair.
5. Traumatic surgeries (Renal, Ureteric, Bladder, Testicular and Penile fracture repair surgeries).
6. Management of Male Infertility & Erectile Dysfunction.
7. Management of Female and Male Incontinence.
8. Management of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction (Neuropathic Bladder).
9. Office Urology Procedures:(Open & Endo-Urological minors Procedures).